Here, you are urged and encouraged to run your mouths about something important.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Video: Michael Moore Refuses Questions about his $50 Million

What does Michael Moore do when a heaping helping of his own hypocrisy is shoved in front of his face? Well, he runs away, actually. Apparently, he doesn't find it as appetizing as practically everything else. While at Occupy Portland, Moore responds to a question from some dude in the crowd by calling on the richest 400 people to each give back $1 Million. Then, when asked how much of his $50 Million he's going to give back, Moore pretends the question wasn't asked. I'm sure Moore likes pickles but I'm equally sure he doesn't like being in one. The left has decided to pit the richest 1% of Americans against the other 99%. Putting aside the fact that the richest 1% pay the lion's share of the taxes, Moore is part of that 1% and the guy in this video calls him on it.

Perhaps even more amazing is the crowd's defense of Moore. It proves once again that this class warfare business is not about 1% vs. 99%. It's about common sense vs. some twisted ideology that's completely devoid of logic.

Once again, the Occupy crowd simply cannot see how utterly foolish it is.

h/t Weasel Zippers

No comments:

Accuracy in Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
Big Government
Big Journalism
Doug Ross
Flopping Aces
Fox Nation
Fox News
Free Republic
The Hill
Hope for America
Hot Air
Hot Air Pundit
Jawa Report
Jihad Watch
Michelle Malkin
Naked Emperor News
National Review
New Zeal Blog
News Real
Pajamas Media
Red State
Right Wing News
Say Anything
Stop Islamization of America
Verum Serum
Wall Street Journal
Washington Times
Watts Up With That
Web Today
Weekly Standard
World Net Daily

Blog Archive